- FIRM PROFILE
The Science Learning Center, a centralized teaching and laboratory space to facilitate the instruction of undergraduate science courses. The three story building houses thirty-three instructional laboratories designed for interactive learning in core undergraduate science courses. It also includes two 280 seat lecture halls and two seventy-two seat SCALE-UP
Architect: Cooper Carry, Inc.
Associate Architect: Lake|Flato Architects
The Engineered Biosystems Building (EBB) provides flexible interdisciplinary laboratory space for researchers collaborating in the fields of Chemical Biology, Cell Therapies and Systems Biology. The building includes wet laboratories, a vivarium, classrooms, and offices.
Architect: Lord Aeck Sargent
An addition to Richardson Science Building for the Biology Department to accommodate undergraduate teaching and research laboratories, and office space.
Phase II of the five building Shelby Center for Engineering Technology includes cleanrooms, high-bay laboratories, teaching laboratory spaces, and faculty offices. Other laboratories include design, manufacturing, simulation, materials, fluids, heat transfer, tribology, rotating machines, vibration analysis, biomechanics, and flexible laboratory spaces.
Marsico Hall is a high-rise research facility including laboratories for drug discovery and delivery, a vivarium, general wet laboratories, and a campus district energy plant.
Architect: RRMM Architects, PC
Associate Architect: HOK
An addition to the Oceanography/Physical Sciences Research Building including freshwater and saltwater fish tanks, mass spectrometry and microscopy laboratories, laser laboratories, nuclear physics laboratories, chemistry and biology laboratories, and a seminar room.
Architect: Zimmer Gunsul Frasca Architects LLP
The Health Sciences Research Building houses laboratories, offices, and a vivarium with research focused on pediatrics. The four floors of laboratory and office space accommodate primary investigators, and one floor is dedicated to drug discovery. The building is pursuing LEED Silver certification.
The Burnett College of Biomedical Sciences is a five story research center housing research laboratories and investigator offices, specialty core support laboratories, a vivarium, a BSL-3 laboratory, and administrative offices. This building achieved LEED Silver certification.
Architect: Lord Aeck Sargent
An addition to the College of Engineering and Computer Science to house the Institute for Advanced Vehicle Systems. The facility includes an auditorium, dedicated laboratories for vehicle electronics, audio safety, ergonomics, and powertrains, as well as a flexible open bay area and engineering classrooms.
The Veterinary Medical Center comprises the Veterinary Teaching Hospital, including the Cora
Renovation of Rebekah Scott Hall, a 1905 building on the National Register of Historic Places. The
The Food Product Innovation and Commercialization Building is a warehouse facility housing support
A state-of-the-art instructional building for the School of Nursing and supporting
The campus of Impact 360, including “The Commons”, a 36,000 square foot multipurpose
Acoustics, audio-visual systems and lighting for the Core Campus Residence Hall, a mixed-use
A three-story student wellness center housing counseling and psychological services (CAPS), case
In Design: Renovation of the circa 1930’s era Seacobeck Hall housing classrooms and
Under Construction: Phased renovation of the 100,000 square foot, four story, circa 1950s Judge S.
Expansion of the Blairsville Campus building to support health education programs. The addition
Conversion of the four story historically significant Beeson Hall from a residence hall into
Expansion of the Complex Carbohydrate Research Center (CCRC) to house the Center for Molecular
In Design: An office building with an 800 vehicle parking deck on Dalney Street. The parking deck
The Ken and Blaire Mossman Building, a laboratory building, houses high-level research and
Strong Hall, an eight story, multidisciplinary science facility housing research and teaching
A three building complex, on the North Campus, comprising Magnolia and Dogwood Residence Halls, two
Under Construction: Renovation of three floors, and the addition of a mezzanine level, in the 25
In Design: The Jay and Susie Gogue Performing Arts Center houses a 1,200 seat performance hall and
In Design: Renovation of the Greek-Revival style South Caroliniana Library, constructed circa 1840,
Commissioning of the Molecular Science and Engineering Building located in the Biotechnology
Fit-up of offices on eleven floors, as well as intelligent building systems, acoustical,
The enclosure of the 16,000 seat Olympic Natatorium, where the swimming and diving competitions of
Expansion of the 85,000 seat football stadium, including twelve suites and renovation of suites and