- FIRM PROFILE
A three story addition to the Neuroscience Building to house the Emory Institute for Drug Development, including vaccine development research laboratories, offices, a nuclear magnetic resonance laboratory, a hydrogenation laboratory, and a radioisotope laboratory. Additionally, replacement of a 225-ton stand-alone chiller with a 600-ton chiller in the Main Building and interconnection piping to chillers in two adjacent buildings. The interconnection provides a single district energy plant that increases redundancy and improves energy performance at part load for the three connected buildings while maintaining a secondary pumping loop for each building. The chiller replacement includes a new primary electrical service, cooling towers, and redesign of pumps and piping to coordinate the three connected chillers. Sustainable features include a run-around heat recovery loop, VAV supply and exhaust for the laboratories, occupied and unoccupied modes for laboratories, and occupancy sensors for lighting.
The campus of Impact 360, including “The Commons”, a 36,000 square foot multipurpose
A student wellness center housing counseling and psychological services, case management, dental
In Design: Renovation of the circa 1930’s era Seacobeck Hall housing classrooms and
Under Construction: Phased renovation of the 100,000 square foot, four story, circa 1950s Judge S.
Expansion of the Blairsville Campus building to support health education programs. The addition
Conversion of the four story historically significant Beeson Hall from a residence hall into
Expansion of the Complex Carbohydrate Research Center (CCRC) to house the Center for Molecular
In Design: An office building with an 800 vehicle parking deck on Dalney Street. The parking deck
The Ken and Blaire Mossman Building, a laboratory building, houses high-level research and
Strong Hall, an eight story, multidisciplinary science facility housing research and teaching
A three building complex, on the North Campus, comprising Magnolia and Dogwood Residence Halls, two