- FIRM PROFILE
The Hurley Convergence Center, a multipurpose academic center designed to facilitate the application of current innovative learning technologies, and structured to permit smooth transitions to new technologies as they develop. The building houses self-service workstations and spaces outfitted with computer, video production, and other similar technologies, as well as more sophisticated spaces for higher-end users. Conference rooms and collaborative space support a host of functions including faculty development activities, technical training, workshops, colloquia, guest speaker presentations, high quality videoconferencing sessions, and origination studios for on-line curriculum offerings. The center features an incubator classroom for use by faculty and the Division of Teaching and Learning Technologies to test new technologies and methods of teaching. The building also includes classrooms, a cafe, a 200 seat black box auditorium, gallery spaces, offices, and a security area. Sustainable features include an energy recovery unit to precondition outside air, water saving plumbing fixtures, an underfloor air distribution system, and reclaim of waste data center heat to preheat domestic water.
Systems include video surveillance and access control.
The Veterinary Medical Center comprises the Veterinary Teaching Hospital, including the Cora
Renovation of Rebekah Scott Hall, a 1905 building on the National Register of Historic Places. The
The Food Product Innovation and Commercialization Building is a warehouse facility housing support
A state-of-the-art instructional building for the School of Nursing and supporting
The campus of Impact 360, including “The Commons”, a 36,000 square foot multipurpose
Acoustics, audio-visual systems and lighting for the Core Campus Residence Hall, a mixed-use
A three-story student wellness center housing counseling and psychological services (CAPS), case
In Design: Renovation of the circa 1930’s era Seacobeck Hall housing classrooms and
Under Construction: Phased renovation of the 100,000 square foot, four story, circa 1950s Judge S.
Expansion of the Blairsville Campus building to support health education programs. The addition
Conversion of the four story historically significant Beeson Hall from a residence hall into