- FIRM PROFILE
The School of Education provides 20,000 square feet of new space and incorporates a renovated 6,000 square foot historic three story building. The facility houses administrative space, faculty offices, meeting and conference areas, classrooms and a resource center. The School of Education transforms the prominent corner of St. Phillips and Wentworth Streets and serves as a major gateway to the historic campus.
Sprinkler and fire alarm systems for the three story building.
The campus of Impact 360, including “The Commons”, a 36,000 square foot multipurpose
A student wellness center housing counseling and psychological services, case management, dental
In Design: Renovation of the circa 1930’s era Seacobeck Hall housing classrooms and
Under Construction: Phased renovation of the 100,000 square foot, four story, circa 1950s Judge S.
Expansion of the Blairsville Campus building to support health education programs. The addition
Conversion of the four story historically significant Beeson Hall from a residence hall into
Expansion of the Complex Carbohydrate Research Center (CCRC) to house the Center for Molecular
In Design: An office building with an 800 vehicle parking deck on Dalney Street. The parking deck
The Ken and Blaire Mossman Building, a laboratory building, houses high-level research and
Strong Hall, an eight story, multidisciplinary science facility housing research and teaching
A three building complex, on the North Campus, comprising Magnolia and Dogwood Residence Halls, two