Renovation of the Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospital and the Long Term Acute Care Hospital at the Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute for Rehabilitation. The rehabilitation center focuses on helping patients build strength, endurance, and self-care while receiving assistance with medical issues. The long term hospital provides 24-hour complete care from registered nurses, and support from other specialists such as respiratory therapists, physical therapists, speech language pathologists, and registered dieticians. Upgrades to the historic facility include replacement of two stand-alone water-cooled chillers, associated cooling towers, chilled water and condenser water pumps, and expansion tanks with a central chilled water system that includes an air-cooled chiller, associated chilled water pumps and interconnect chilled water system to serve both buildings.
The Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute for Rehabilitation received a 2018 Project Achievement Award for Best Healthcare Project Renovation/Modernization. Additionally, this project received the 2018 Sustainability Award at the Board of Regents Facilities Officer Conference.
A 133,750 square foot medical office building with a 473 vehicle parking deck, a 14,000 square foot
Renovation of the Business Service Annex to create the Delta Innovation Hub, housing maker space,
The Emory Musculoskeletal Institute provides innovative, comprehensive, patient and family-centered
An eight-story replacement hospital featuring 200 licensed beds, with a new 12,000 square foot
A two story expansion of the Patient Tower, and a 1,340 square foot renovation to accommodate two
A medical office building, including a 15,600 square foot ambulatory surgical center, urgent care, a
Conversion of administration and laboratory spaces into twelve medical surgical and bone marrow
Fit-up of a shell medical office building including Imaging, Urgent Care, an Outreach Lab, and
Hospital expansion, including fit-up of the Seventh Floor of the Patient Tower, addition of four
In Design: Renovation and expansion of the Lilly Library, originally constructed in 1927. The
A three story medical office building housing an ambulatory surgical center, a compounding pharmacy,