- FIRM PROFILE
This second phase of additions and renovations to the Georgia Museum of Art transforms the public face of the museum by roughly doubling the area of interior galleries and storage areas, enhancing spaces for art research, and adding a sculpture garden. The museum now displays a larger portion of the permanent collection, devote more space to traveling exhibits, accommodate a growing collection and staff size, and offer expanded programs to students and the larger community. This expansion anticipates the Phase III expansion to enclose the parking area beneath the new gallery for additional storage and/or gallery space.
The campus of Impact 360, including “The Commons”, a 36,000 square foot multipurpose
A student wellness center housing counseling and psychological services, case management, dental
In Design: Renovation of the circa 1930’s era Seacobeck Hall housing classrooms and
Under Construction: Phased renovation of the 100,000 square foot, four story, circa 1950s Judge S.
Expansion of the Blairsville Campus building to support health education programs. The addition
Conversion of the four story historically significant Beeson Hall from a residence hall into
Expansion of the Complex Carbohydrate Research Center (CCRC) to house the Center for Molecular
In Design: An office building with an 800 vehicle parking deck on Dalney Street. The parking deck
The Ken and Blaire Mossman Building, a laboratory building, houses high-level research and
Strong Hall, an eight story, multidisciplinary science facility housing research and teaching
A three building complex, on the North Campus, comprising Magnolia and Dogwood Residence Halls, two