- FIRM PROFILE
Clough Commons is an education building allowing for the integration of new and existing initiatives in an enriched and supportive environment to create a nexus for experiential learning, technology, and information resources. Major components of the building include a language resource center; 41 classrooms including two 300 seat classrooms; a writing and presentation skills center; an information commons; foundational science laboratories for biology, chemistry, earth and atmospheric science, and physics; as well as a learning center, the Center for Enhancement of Teaching and Learning, the Undergraduate Gateway Center, International Education, and the Office of Vice-Provost for Undergraduate Studies and Academic Affairs. The project also includes a new connection to the Judge S. Price Gilbert Library building. Sustainable features incorporated into the building include daylight harvesting design and controls, high efficiency lighting and lighting control systems, enhanced demand control ventilation, enthalpy wheels and heat recovery coils, rainwater harvesting and condensate recovery, solar thermal domestic hot water, an 85 kW solar photovoltaic array, a fully-developed submetering, measurement and verification system, and localized chilled beams and radiant floor heating systems.
The Veterinary Medical Center comprises the Veterinary Teaching Hospital, including the Cora
Renovation of Rebekah Scott Hall, a 1905 building on the National Register of Historic Places. The
The Food Product Innovation and Commercialization Building is a warehouse facility housing support
A state-of-the-art instructional building for the School of Nursing and supporting
The campus of Impact 360, including “The Commons”, a 36,000 square foot multipurpose
Acoustics, audio-visual systems and lighting for the Core Campus Residence Hall, a mixed-use
A three-story student wellness center housing counseling and psychological services (CAPS), case
In Design: Renovation of the circa 1930’s era Seacobeck Hall housing classrooms and
Under Construction: Phased renovation of the 100,000 square foot, four story, circa 1950s Judge S.
Expansion of the Blairsville Campus building to support health education programs. The addition
Conversion of the four story historically significant Beeson Hall from a residence hall into