- FIRM PROFILE
The Life Sciences Facility is a flexible laboratory, teaching, and faculty office environment, and is the first phase of a Life Sciences Quadrangle on the Clemson campus. The building supports the College of Agriculture, Forestry and Life Sciences. The teaching space includes three microbiology teaching laboratories, including support for upper-level undergraduate and graduate level classes. The building accommodates twenty-three principal investigators and their students, along with technical and service support staff. The common thread of research emphasis is on microbiology, biochemistry, food safety and genetics. Sustainable features include chilled beams, condensing boilers, and daylight harvesting.
The Veterinary Medical Center comprises the Veterinary Teaching Hospital, including the Cora
Renovation of Rebekah Scott Hall, a 1905 building on the National Register of Historic Places. The
The Food Product Innovation and Commercialization Building is a warehouse facility housing support
A state-of-the-art instructional building for the School of Nursing and supporting
The campus of Impact 360, including “The Commons”, a 36,000 square foot multipurpose
Acoustics, audio-visual systems and lighting for the Core Campus Residence Hall, a mixed-use
A three-story student wellness center housing counseling and psychological services (CAPS), case
In Design: Renovation of the circa 1930’s era Seacobeck Hall housing classrooms and
Under Construction: Phased renovation of the 100,000 square foot, four story, circa 1950s Judge S.
Expansion of the Blairsville Campus building to support health education programs. The addition
Conversion of the four story historically significant Beeson Hall from a residence hall into