Conversion of the four story historically significant Beeson Hall from a residence hall into academic offices and support facilities. Additionally, the building features instructional laboratories supporting the physics program. Beeson Hall also houses the departments of World Languages and Cultures, Geography, Philosophy and Liberal Studies, Mass Communications, and the Center for Program Evaluation and Development. This project is pursuing Georgia Peach Energy Efficiency and Sustainable Construction certification.
A structured cabling system for the conversion of the four story hall.
Infrastructure and coordination for audio-visual and security systems.
This project is the recipient of the Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia Facilities Officers Conference Innovation Award 2017.
Renovation of the Engineering Department in the Wake Downtown campus building, including 11,000
Renovation of 2,300 square feet on the Tunnel Level and 10,000 square feet on Level Two of The Emory
Security, communications, and audio-visual systems for a science and nursing facility including a
Conversion of offices and classrooms in the HM Building to house a research laboratory and support
Mechanical and electrical systems, as well as acoustics, audio-visual and lighting design for the
Facility condition survey and design of lighting and rigging systems for the 980 seat Russell
The Alex and Lee George Hall, a 30,500 square foot expansion of the Minges Science
In Design: Renovation and expansion of the Lilly Library, originally constructed in 1927. The
A 25,380 square foot expansion and 1,620 square foot renovation of the Russ Chandler Baseball
Renovation of 11,700 square feet, and a 7,000 square foot addition, to support the Electronic
A high-rise laboratory building including five laboratory floors, a 8,200 square foot vivarium,