Senior Commissioning Professional, Atlanta, GA
Newcomb & Boyd, a multi-discipline engineering firm in Atlanta, Georgia is looking for a Senior Commissioning Professional, with Project Management and Client Management experience. Thanks to the best and brightest engineers in our industry, we have provided innovative engineering solutions to shape the world for more than 90 years. We realize the importance of work-life balance on not only your success in the office, but for your home life, health, and overall satisfaction. Our team-focused environment encourages employee growth and development, offers responsibility to those willing to accept it, and provides technical coaches to help you engineer success.
- Project management.
- Client management.
- Internal commissioning group management, including manpower, project assignments and scheduling.
- Supervise commissioning efforts on multiple, concurrent project sites.
- Quality control for all commissioning services.
- Provide support for our HVAC design services, related to controls and/or TAB issues.
- Reside in Atlanta, or willingness to relocate to Atlanta.
- A desire to develop knowledge, skills, and abilities in the trade, and advance in a career in the commissioning industry.
- Demonstrate exceptional project management skills.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time. (Limited travel is possible if desired.)
- Must prioritize effectively, have good follow-through, and practice self-implemented quality control measures.
- Able to communicate well in writing, as well as verbally.
- Desire to attain Cx, controls and/or TAB certifications.
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing large commercial commissioning and/or retro-commissioning projects.
- TAB and/or HVAC controls expertise beneficial.
- Cx, controls and/or TAB certifications beneficial.
- HVAC or electrical engineering experience beneficial.
- Experience with commissioning project management software beneficial.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering beneficial, or have related technical field experience.
- PE beneficial.
- Must have a thorough understanding of HVAC system concepts and associated controls systems, and have the ability to troubleshoot and resolve system operational issues.
Be a Part of Our Team
In addition to commissioning services, Newcomb & Boyd caters to the needs of clients and owners through the integration of additional services including mechanical and electrical engineering, acoustics, audio-visual, communications, building automation, theatre systems, security, and lighting design. Our portfolio comprises work across many market sectors, including aviation, civic & cultural, corporate, government, health care, academic, science & technology, and sports.
We offer a flexible work schedule, 401(k) plan with company match, employee and family social events, health and fitness programs, and many additional benefits. We believe our purpose is to provide engineering and commissioning solutions to shape the world.
Come shape the world with us.
Newcomb & Boyd is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.