- FIRM PROFILE
Strong Hall, an eight story, multidisciplinary science facility housing research and teaching laboratories, lecture halls, and faculty and departmental offices. Classrooms are capable of being converted into SCALE-UP classrooms (Student-Centered Active Learning Environment for Undergraduate Programs), a learning model that focuses on group work class participation and technology. Departments housed in the facility include Anthropology, Earth and Planetary Sciences, Chemistry, and General Biology. The building includes two cleanroom suites for departmental research. The project also incorporates a 3,000 square foot portion of Sophronia Strong Hall, a dormitory building that was originally constructed on the site in 1926.
Architectural acoustics, sound isolation, and mechanical and electrical systems noise control.
Two large lecture halls feature multiple projectors, sound reinforcement, and image magnification. Classroom systems include multimedia presentation systems and divisible classrooms with multiple displays and sound reinforcement. Additional audio-visual systems comprise a building-wide digital signage system, a viewing room with a display wall, video input, and videoconferencing.
This project has been recognized by American School & University magazine for “Outstanding Design – Work in Progress” in their November 2016 edition.
A 303,500 square foot, three building complex, including two 440 bed residence halls, and a 57,950
The Energy and Environmental Science Education Research Center (EESERC) features laboratories for
The seven story Engineering Services Facility houses the Min H. Kao Engineering Innovation
Renovation of the Twelfth Floor, including addition of a stair to the Eleventh Floor, for the
Renovation of the Broad Street Building for the Entrepreneurship Program, including faculty offices,
University Hall, a building for the College of Arts and Sciences, is home to the departments of
The first phase of a renovation of the HM Building. The facility, occupied by the University
Renovation of the two-story rotunda of the Blake R. Van Leer Building to create the
The Veterinary Medical Center comprises the Veterinary Teaching Hospital, including the Cora
Renovation of Rebekah Scott Hall, a 1905 building on the National Register of Historic Places. The
The Food Product Innovation and Commercialization Building is a warehouse facility housing support