- FIRM PROFILE
An addition to the College of Engineering and Computer Science to house the Institute for Advanced Vehicle Systems. Work in the Institute focuses on systems engineering related to the design, development, and manufacturing of complex vehicles. The facility includes an auditorium, dedicated laboratories for vehicle electronics, audio safety, ergonomics, and powertrains, as well as a flexible open bay area and engineering classrooms.
Mechanical and electrical systems noise and vibrations control for the addition, and architectural acoustics for an auditorium, an integrated classroom, and two meeting rooms located in the Institute.
Audio-visual systems to support distance learning and recording of classrooms and laboratories.
Lighting for a multipurpose auditorium. Lighting layouts coordinate with architectural ceiling elements as well as acoustic treatments. Illumination levels are appropriate for a variety of functions, and the controls integrate with audio-visual systems for single button control of multiple elements.
This is the recipient of an Honor Award in the Building category from the American Institute of Architects, Huron Valley Chapter, 2007.
The Veterinary Medical Center comprises the Veterinary Teaching Hospital, including the Cora
Renovation of Rebekah Scott Hall, a 1905 building on the National Register of Historic Places. The
The Food Product Innovation and Commercialization Building is a warehouse facility housing support
A state-of-the-art instructional building for the School of Nursing and supporting
The campus of Impact 360, including “The Commons”, a 36,000 square foot multipurpose
Acoustics, audio-visual systems and lighting for the Core Campus Residence Hall, a mixed-use
A three-story student wellness center housing counseling and psychological services (CAPS), case
In Design: Renovation of the circa 1930’s era Seacobeck Hall housing classrooms and
Under Construction: Phased renovation of the 100,000 square foot, four story, circa 1950s Judge S.
Expansion of the Blairsville Campus building to support health education programs. The addition
Conversion of the four story historically significant Beeson Hall from a residence hall into