- FIRM PROFILE
The Veterinary Medical Center comprises the Veterinary Teaching Hospital, including the Cora Nunnally Miller Small Animal Teaching Hospital, and a 24,000 square foot academic building. The teaching hospital accommodates both large and small animals and includes large and small animal operating rooms and surgery suites, imaging and instructional spaces for veterinary students, offices for clinical faculty and staff, and outdoor space for animals. The facility also includes a pharmacy with storage areas, a drug vault, prescription pick up areas, offices, and a work area, as well as a USP 797-compliant sterile compound area with positive and negative ante rooms and hazardous materials area. The academic building, used by third-year veterinary students, includes a 160 seat auditorium, an eighty seat classroom, two forty seat classrooms, reception and dining space, as well as a food service station. Sustainable features include daylight harvesting, condensate recovery for cooling tower makeup, lighting controls, demand control ventilation, air change setbacks, low flow plumbing fixtures, auxiliary condensers for preheating domestic water, energy recovery wheels, condensing boilers, and a heat pump chiller.
Renovation of the two-story rotunda of the Blake R. Van Leer Building to create the
The Veterinary Medical Center comprises the Veterinary Teaching Hospital, including the Cora
Renovation of Rebekah Scott Hall, a 1905 building on the National Register of Historic Places. The
The Food Product Innovation and Commercialization Building is a warehouse facility housing support
A state-of-the-art instructional building for the School of Nursing and supporting
The campus of Impact 360, including “The Commons”, a 36,000 square foot multipurpose
Acoustics, audio-visual systems and lighting for the Core Campus Residence Hall, a mixed-use
A three-story student wellness center housing counseling and psychological services (CAPS), case
In Design: Renovation of the circa 1930’s era Seacobeck Hall housing classrooms and
Under Construction: Phased renovation of the 100,000 square foot, four story, circa 1950s Judge S.
Expansion of the Blairsville Campus building to support health education programs. The addition