- FIRM PROFILE
The Frank and Laura Lewis Library is a three story library standing in the heart of the campus, bridging academic and residential life. The building features seating for 300, enhanced technology, media rooms, reading areas, twelve group study areas, and shelving to accommodate collection growth for decades. Sustainable features include dual flush water closets, waterless urinals, daylighting and building time clock controls, water-cooled chillers, gas-fired boilers for hydronic heating, variable flow hot and chilled water pumping systems, and an energy recovery system.
Lighting for stationary and movable stacks, research areas, group study rooms, reading areas, media areas, and the auditorium and special collections areas.
The first phase of a renovation of the HM Building. The facility, occupied by the University
Renovation of the two-story rotunda of the Blake R. Van Leer Building to create the
The Veterinary Medical Center comprises the Veterinary Teaching Hospital, including the Cora
Renovation of Rebekah Scott Hall, a 1905 building on the National Register of Historic Places. The
The Food Product Innovation and Commercialization Building is a warehouse facility housing support
A state-of-the-art instructional building for the School of Nursing and supporting
The campus of Impact 360, including “The Commons”, a 36,000 square foot multipurpose
Acoustics, audio-visual systems and lighting for the Core Campus Residence Hall, a mixed-use
A three-story student wellness center housing counseling and psychological services (CAPS), case
In Design: Renovation of the circa 1930’s era Seacobeck Hall housing classrooms and
Under Construction: Phased renovation of the 100,000 square foot, four story, circa 1950s Judge S.