- FIRM PROFILE
The three story Harris A. Smith Building houses the Sonoco Institute of Packaging Design and Graphics program and is a multidisciplinary building used by Clemson’s College of Agriculture, Forestry and Life Sciences and the College of Business and Behavioral Science. The facility houses classrooms, laboratories, meeting rooms, and research facilities. Some of its sustainable features include occupancy sensors for lighting control, daylighting, sunshades, rain gardens, and low flow plumbing fixtures.
The Harris A. Smith Building is the recipient of a 2010 Excellence in Design Award Honorable Mention, Educational Category, from Environmental Design+Construction magazine.
The Veterinary Medical Center comprises the Veterinary Teaching Hospital, including the Cora
Renovation of Rebekah Scott Hall, a 1905 building on the National Register of Historic Places. The
The Food Product Innovation and Commercialization Building is a warehouse facility housing support
A state-of-the-art instructional building for the School of Nursing and supporting
The campus of Impact 360, including “The Commons”, a 36,000 square foot multipurpose
Acoustics, audio-visual systems and lighting for the Core Campus Residence Hall, a mixed-use
A three-story student wellness center housing counseling and psychological services (CAPS), case
In Design: Renovation of the circa 1930’s era Seacobeck Hall housing classrooms and
Under Construction: Phased renovation of the 100,000 square foot, four story, circa 1950s Judge S.
Expansion of the Blairsville Campus building to support health education programs. The addition
Conversion of the four story historically significant Beeson Hall from a residence hall into