- FIRM PROFILE
The Klaus Advanced Computing Building, an interdisciplinary computing technology building accommodates the College of Computing and the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering. The building houses teaching and research environments providing facilities and technologies for robotics, supercomputing, information security, advanced digital design, computer architecture, and operating systems. Specifically, the building houses seventy laboratories, eight computer class laboratories, five large classrooms with distance learning capabilities, study lounges, faculty and administrative offices, and a 200 seat auditorium. Special features include high bandwidth fiber LAN connectivity providing access to a wired/wireless network, high speed direct Internet connection, and computer connections at each classroom/conference room seat. Sustainable features include heat recovery coils in the main air handling units, the use of reclaimed air handling unit condensate, occupancy and daylight sensors for lighting, low flow plumbing fixtures, and cisterns for rainwater retention.
The Klaus Advanced Computing Building received a 2007 Engineering Excellence Honor Award from the American Council of Engineering Companies and the Georgia Engineering Alliance.
The Veterinary Medical Center comprises the Veterinary Teaching Hospital, including the Cora
Renovation of Rebekah Scott Hall, a 1905 building on the National Register of Historic Places. The
The Food Product Innovation and Commercialization Building is a warehouse facility housing support
A state-of-the-art instructional building for the School of Nursing and supporting
The campus of Impact 360, including “The Commons”, a 36,000 square foot multipurpose
Acoustics, audio-visual systems and lighting for the Core Campus Residence Hall, a mixed-use
A three-story student wellness center housing counseling and psychological services (CAPS), case
In Design: Renovation of the circa 1930’s era Seacobeck Hall housing classrooms and
Under Construction: Phased renovation of the 100,000 square foot, four story, circa 1950s Judge S.
Expansion of the Blairsville Campus building to support health education programs. The addition
Conversion of the four story historically significant Beeson Hall from a residence hall into