- FIRM PROFILE
Renovation and restoration of the historic John A. and Joyce K. Caddell Building, formerly the Architecture Annex, to promote collaborative multidisciplinary teaching and research for the School of Building Construction. The building includes reconfigurable classrooms and flexible space that can be configured to accommodate collaboration space, direct instruction, meetings, and lectures, as well as faculty office space, graduate research studios, and administrative support areas. Sustainable features include high-efficiency mechanical systems, high-performance glass, daylighting and shading, and lighting controls.
This project received the 2018 Sustainability Award at the Board of Regents Facilities Officer Conference.
The Veterinary Medical Center comprises the Veterinary Teaching Hospital, including the Cora
Renovation of Rebekah Scott Hall, a 1905 building on the National Register of Historic Places. The
The Food Product Innovation and Commercialization Building is a warehouse facility housing support
A state-of-the-art instructional building for the School of Nursing and supporting
The campus of Impact 360, including “The Commons”, a 36,000 square foot multipurpose
Acoustics, audio-visual systems and lighting for the Core Campus Residence Hall, a mixed-use
A three-story student wellness center housing counseling and psychological services (CAPS), case
Fit-up of the Newcomb & Boyd offices in the Cigar Factory, a mixed-use facility originally
Restoration and conversion of the Lucas Theatre for the Arts, a 1920s movie palace, into a 1,400
In Design: Renovation of the circa 1930’s era Seacobeck Hall housing classrooms and
Under Construction: Phased renovation of the 100,000 square foot, four story, circa 1950s Judge S.