- FIRM PROFILE
Restoration and conversion of a historic four story dormitory into an education building for the Art Department. Originally constructed in 1920, the building includes galleries, studios, classrooms, and offices. Sustainable features include high efficiency mechanical and electrical systems, variable speed refrigerant pumps, a direct digital control system, energy efficient lighting and occupancy sensors, and LED track lighting in gallery and studio space.
In April 2015, the Georgia Trust for Historic Preservation named Ennis Hall a winner of the Excellence in Sustainable Rehabilitation category of the 38th annual Preservation Awards. Additionally, the International Interior Design Association Georgia Chapter recognized Ennis Hall with the 2015 Historic Preservation award.
Expansion of the Blairsville Campus building to support health education programs. The addition
Conversion of the four story historically significant Beeson Hall from a residence hall into
Expansion of the Complex Carbohydrate Research Center (CCRC) to house the Center for Molecular
In Design: An office building with an 800 vehicle parking deck on Dalney Street. The parking deck
The Ken and Blaire Mossman Building, a laboratory building, houses high-level research and
Strong Hall, an eight story, multidisciplinary science facility housing research and teaching
A three building complex, on the North Campus, comprising Magnolia and Dogwood Residence Halls, two
Under Construction: Renovation of three floors, and the addition of a mezzanine level, in the 25
In Design: The Jay and Susie Gogue Performing Arts Center houses a 1,200 seat performance hall and
In Design: Renovation of the Greek-Revival style South Caroliniana Library, constructed circa 1840,
Commissioning of the Molecular Science and Engineering Building located in the Biotechnology