- FIRM PROFILE
The Mathematics and Science Center houses Emory’s Mathematics and Physics Departments and provides space for teaching, research and interaction, including a 3,000 square foot virtual sciences library, a forty seat distance learning classroom, a sixty seat planetarium, and a twenty person observatory. The virtual sciences library offers technology, staff and reference support for Emory’s physical science community. The distance learning classroom allows users to originate video and audio conferences. The observatory houses a two meter Cassegrain telescope and the thirty-five foot diameter planetarium functions as both an audio-visual equipped classroom and an astronomy teaching laboratory. Sustainable features include occupancy sensors for lighting, low flow plumbing fixtures, waterless urinals, a cistern for storm water retention, and variable flow air and water systems.
This project is a Developments of Excellence Finalist from ULI Atlanta and is the recipient of the Award of Merit from the American Institute of Architects (AIA), Atlanta Chapter.
The campus of Impact 360, including “The Commons”, a 36,000 square foot multipurpose
A student wellness center housing counseling and psychological services, case management, dental
In Design: Renovation of the circa 1930’s era Seacobeck Hall housing classrooms and
Under Construction: Phased renovation of the 100,000 square foot, four story, circa 1950s Judge S.
Expansion of the Blairsville Campus building to support health education programs. The addition
Conversion of the four story historically significant Beeson Hall from a residence hall into
Expansion of the Complex Carbohydrate Research Center (CCRC) to house the Center for Molecular
In Design: An office building with an 800 vehicle parking deck on Dalney Street. The parking deck
The Ken and Blaire Mossman Building, a laboratory building, houses high-level research and
Strong Hall, an eight story, multidisciplinary science facility housing research and teaching
A three building complex, on the North Campus, comprising Magnolia and Dogwood Residence Halls, two