- FIRM PROFILE
Conversion of the historically significant Flanagan Building, originally constructed in 1939, from chemistry teaching laboratory use to predominantly dry laboratory space. The building houses the Departments of Anthropology, Archaeology and Geology, and the College of Mathematics and Sciences. Wet laboratories in the building are used specifically by the Institute for Coastal and Marine Research and the Coastal Marine Research Department.
The Veterinary Medical Center comprises the Veterinary Teaching Hospital, including the Cora
Renovation of Rebekah Scott Hall, a 1905 building on the National Register of Historic Places. The
The Food Product Innovation and Commercialization Building is a warehouse facility housing support
A state-of-the-art instructional building for the School of Nursing and supporting
The campus of Impact 360, including “The Commons”, a 36,000 square foot multipurpose
Acoustics, audio-visual systems and lighting for the Core Campus Residence Hall, a mixed-use
A three-story student wellness center housing counseling and psychological services (CAPS), case
Fit-up of the Newcomb & Boyd offices in the Cigar Factory, a mixed-use facility originally
Restoration and conversion of the Lucas Theatre for the Arts, a 1920s movie palace, into a 1,400
In Design: Renovation of the circa 1930’s era Seacobeck Hall housing classrooms and
Under Construction: Phased renovation of the 100,000 square foot, four story, circa 1950s Judge S.