- FIRM PROFILE
The Harry L. Vance Athletic Center, a two story addition to the Belk Arena of the Baker Sports Complex, houses two varsity basketball and volleyball practice gyms, team facilities, and coaches’ offices. Additionally, the complex includes a non-varsity cardio-weight room, a wellness classroom, and dance studios for use by the general student body.
Architect: VMDO Architects, PC
The Rollins Campus Center houses a 60,000 square foot student center, the Office of Student Development, the Student Success Center, the 500 seat Grace Rollins Dining Hall, the 350 seat, Charles Suber Banquet Hall, and the 40,000 square foot Zell and Shirley Miller Library.
Architect: Stanley Beaman & Sears, Inc.
The two story Bernard A. Zuckerman Museum of art houses consolidated collections that were previously spread across the campus, into a facility that includes gallery space for permanent collections and temporary exhibitions, as well as collection storage, staff offices, and support facilities.
Architect: Woolpert, Inc.
Renovation and expansion of the Ken Byers Tennis Complex, including an 18,000 square foot addition including three indoor tennis courts and facility amenity improvements. The renovation will elevate the Center’s appearance and function to reflect its standing as a NCAA Division 1A tennis facility. This building is pursuing LEED Gold certification.
Architect: Watson Tate Savory
An administration and classroom building on the University of South Carolina campus housing a bookstore, a library, a computer laboratory, and two videoconferencing-capable classrooms. A separate central chiller plant for this new campus provides an initial capacity of 1,500 tons and ultimate capacity of 2,250 tons.
Architect: Ayers/Saint/Gross Inc.
Associate Architect: R. L. Brown & Associates, Inc.
This mixed-use building transforms a former surface parking lot into a multipurpose facility housing admissions offices, a welcome center, a large presentation room, a bookstore, and a Starbucks coffee shop. The building sits above and in front of a new parking structure that houses 300 vehicles. Sustainable features include a green roof. This building achieved LEED Gold certification.
Associate Architect: Hanbury
Renovation of, and addition to, a dining hall including a commercial kitchen and a 325 seat dining area. The hall serves the entire student body, faculty and staff, and the community, and operates 24 hours from Sunday afternoon until Friday afternoon. Food includes “made to order” and “grab and go” options, as well as vegetarian and vegan choices. This building achieved LEED Gold certification.
Architect: Elliott Marshall Innes, PA
A Student Wellness Center including examination rooms, clinic support spaces, urgent care, dental examination rooms, nursing classrooms, fitness and therapy spaces, vision facilities, chiropractic spaces, an auditorium, and observation rooms for student learning in an operating health center. The building is pursuing LEED Certified certification.
Architect: KPS Group, Inc.
Associate Architect: Hastings + Chivetta Architects, Inc.
The student recreation center at Georgia State University includes a gymnasium, weight and game rooms, racquetball courts, a lap pool, a leisure pool, a running track, and offices.
Architect: Lord Aeck Sargent
Renovation of a 750 seat historic theatre, originally constructed in 1939, an addition of public toilets for ADA compliance, and the creation of a mechanical room above the old scene shop to accommodate air handling units.
The Food Product Innovation and Commercialization Building is a warehouse facility housing support
A state-of-the-art instructional building for the School of Nursing and supporting
The campus of Impact 360, including “The Commons”, a 36,000 square foot multipurpose
Acoustics, audio-visual systems and lighting for the Core Campus Residence Hall, a mixed-use
A three-story student wellness center housing counseling and psychological services (CAPS), case
In Design: Renovation of the circa 1930’s era Seacobeck Hall housing classrooms and
Under Construction: Phased renovation of the 100,000 square foot, four story, circa 1950s Judge S.
Expansion of the Blairsville Campus building to support health education programs. The addition
Conversion of the four story historically significant Beeson Hall from a residence hall into
Expansion of the Complex Carbohydrate Research Center (CCRC) to house the Center for Molecular
In Design: An office building with an 800 vehicle parking deck on Dalney Street. The parking deck
The Ken and Blaire Mossman Building, a laboratory building, houses high-level research and
Strong Hall, an eight story, multidisciplinary science facility housing research and teaching
A three building complex, on the North Campus, comprising Magnolia and Dogwood Residence Halls, two
Under Construction: Renovation of three floors, and the addition of a mezzanine level, in the 25
In Design: The Jay and Susie Gogue Performing Arts Center houses a 1,200 seat performance hall and
In Design: Renovation of the Greek-Revival style South Caroliniana Library, constructed circa 1840,
Commissioning of the Molecular Science and Engineering Building located in the Biotechnology
Fit-up of offices on eleven floors, as well as intelligent building systems, acoustical,
The enclosure of the 16,000 seat Olympic Natatorium, where the swimming and diving competitions of
Expansion of the 85,000 seat football stadium, including twelve suites and renovation of suites and
Under Construction: The Kendeda Building for Innovative Sustainable Design is a living-learning
The Ramsey Student Physical Activities Center houses a 4,500 square foot competition diving well,